So excited for the last trimester of pregnancy! There are some hard things about it like being sore all of the time and not being able to sleep great, but I’m excited because this means our baby is going to be here in a few short months! I haven’t been as good about making sure I get pictures taken every month this time around, but I feel like the four weeks go by so fast! When I was pregnant with Trevor, Brad was really on top of the picture taking and I was grateful later, because it was a fun memory to look back on. At the time I felt like I was going to be stuck like that forever, but it really all passes so quickly and life and my body goes back to it’s normal predictable boring self. haha
So happy to be a mother and that I get to have this experience of bringing these amazing little children into this world. Even though the first part of this pregnant was really really hard, I like to think I’ve learned a little bit more and grown that much stronger because of it. I’ve realized so much of growing a family is based on faith and trust in the Lord. He wants me to learn and grow from it and it’s all for the life of this new little person and not about me or the hard things I am feeling or physical ailments I have to go through.
I also got a new haircut a couple of weeks ago I am loving so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment