Thursday, October 30, 2014

Owen's Fall Soccer

October 2014
Playing a little catch-up today. Brad got to coach Owen’s soccer team last fall. Their team was the Green Ninja Gators. Both brad and I really saw Owen getting the hang of soccer this last year. He really seem to start getting into the team spirit and playing with his whole heart! It was a fun thing for him and his Dad to go do together since I had just had Blake and it wasn’t the easiest thing getting out with a new baby. I’ve noticed that Owen actually has quite the competitive little spirit, and it’s a lot of fun watching him get really into his games.

20141017 DSC 0112
20141017 DSC 0125
20141017 DSC 0126
20141017 DSC 0112
20141017 DSC 0117
GOAL!
20141017 DSC 0107
These next two aren’t the best picture quality (picture of a picture) but our scanner doesn’t work the greatest and wanted to include these pictures from AYSO.
Soccer team
Owen soccer 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment