Sunday, October 5, 2014

Enjoying the Last Weeks Prego

My wonderful friends threw me a baby shower last Thursday. Lindsey and Christy asked me what I needed and I told them I needed some girl time and lots of diapers! I really have so many baby clothes to cover the first couple of years. We had cheesecake, Italian sodas and a great night out to chat with all of my best girls! I also made out with a ton of diapers and some great gift cards I can’t wait to spend! 

20141002 DSC 0024

20141002 DSC 0025

20141002 DSC 0027

20141002 DSC 0028

20141002 DSC 0029

20141002 DSC 0030

20141002 DSC 0031

20141002 DSC 0034

20141002 DSC 0038

20141002 DSC 0040

20141002 DSC 0041

20141002 DSC 0047

20141002 DSC 0048

20141002 DSC 0051

20141002 DSC 0054

38 weeks and really feeling large! Couple more weeks to go! Can’t wait to meet this little guy!!

20141002 DSC 0004 Edit Edit

20141002 DSC 0010 Edit Edit

20141002 DSC 0006 Edit

 

on a side note, I don’t know why blogger makes some of the pictures all fuzzy on the faces. It makes it look like I have applied a super hazy, glowy type of filter over the faces in some of the pictures and it’s driving me crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment