Sunday, April 20, 2014

Number 4 is on it's Way

Well for a long time now, I thought this day would never come…that I would be ready for another baby! But time has gone by so quickly and helped me forget some of the hard things about being pregnant, haha. So.. here we are, getting ready to welcome a new addition to our family this October!!

So far the pregnancy has been okay. There were 5 weeks where I was really questioning my sanity for choosing to do this again. Somehow feeling like you have the flu for over a month will do that to you. Some of the days of going from the couch to the bed, maybe back to the couch again, felt never ending. I was also so so so tired during that time. I would go to bed at 8pm, wake up at 8am and still need a nap. I do not remember being that tired before with my other pregnancies! 

Things have been going much better these days, keeping things down again, feeling more energy and some days even feeling like my normal self. I’m really excited to be heading into the warm summer. Excited to be able to enjoy it since I will be smaller during that time and can hopefully enjoy some of the fun and relaxing outdoor things that I love. 

Screen Shot 2014 04 20 at 8 13 30 PM

I found out I was pregnant a week before Valentine’s, but I was able to be sneaky enough to wait until Valentine’s Day to break the news to Brad. I left the box on the seat of his car so he’d get to open it and read it without me around. He was so happy, he came in the house laughing and crying at the same time. 

20140218 DSC 0057

Plus, I really did eat all of the chocolates.. haha

20140218 DSC 0070 Edit

Of course it was too early to announce the pregnancy to everyone, so we waited until it was close to easter to make our big announcement. We were able to keep our secret well, and only a couple of family members who had visited us while I was in the sick stage even knew about it. It was kind of fun to be sneaky :)

20140409 DSC 0023 Edit

We couldn’t be more thrilled about having another baby. We will probably have another boy, but I’ve kind of come to the conclusion that boy’s aren’t so bad after all, haha :) And all I really want is a healthy baby to love, boy or girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment