It was so great to take a little trip to see my sis last weekend. I got to stay from Thursday till monday. The first day and a half I was there, I got to see my Sister Rainya from Georgia. It was great to visit and catch up, and that first night I was there the three of us went out for dinner at the Cheesecake factory and went looking around any shops that were open late enough we could browse around for fun girly stuff. Rainya and her husband Jon were there checking out the area since they are planning on moving there this summer or fall when Jon finishes school. Lottie just had her new baby Zachary about 8 weeks ago and I couldn’t wait to see him! I got to get my baby fix and helped out as much as she’d let me. He is such a good little baby! I missed out on getting pictures of our time out with the three of us and my time visiting with Quinn and Natalie. They came over to visit Friday night, then we had dinner at their place Sunday. Quinn is semi-new to living in Arizona since right before he and Natalie got married, but Natalie grew up there and has lots of family around. I am so excited for them and their cute little life together. They seem perfect together!
Saturday we enjoyed the beautiful AZ weather and went out to hike at the Lost Dutchman State Park. Having the nice weather there made me not want to rush back to freezing cold Reno. Lilly was so cute hiking like such a big girl. She wanted to walk and made to almost the entire way. I think staying up till midnight the night before made it hard for her to keep up. I had fun taking pictures and finding all of the beauty in the Arizona desert. In the winter there is a lot more green than any other time of the year. I thought it was cool to see green grass and wildflowers growing in-between the cactuses and sagebrush.
It felt great to have some girlie time with my sisters. We stayed up sooo late every night! We had fun doing makeup and hair, shopping, eating yummy thai food, picking out fun outfits to wear and I even got to help Lottie clean out her closet and jewelry, which ended up being quite entertaining. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment