Thursday, December 26, 2013

Snow Day

We enjoyed our snow storm a couple of weeks ago! The kids and I just watched in amazement how much snow came down in just a few short hours. I had preschool the first day it snowed and I was worried that parents wouldn’t be able to get back up our big hill to come and pick up their kids! I think three days later we got more snow followed by a very vert cold strike and Reno was hanging around the zero’s and negatives at night for about a week. Brrr! Even during the day it was only getting up to 10 of 15 degrees. It felt like our heater was running constantly for 2 weeks. We’ll be seeing that bill here shortly! 

20131202 DSC 0007 2IMG 0491IMG 0493

20131202 DSC 0005 220131206 DSC 0088

20131206 DSC 008620131203 DSC 003620131203 DSC 004820131203 DSC 004920131203 DSC 005420131203 DSC 005720131206 DSC 007220131206 DSC 007520131206 DSC 007720131206 DSC 007820131206 DSC 008220131206 DSC 0083
20131206 DSC 009320131206 DSC 009420131206 DSC 0096

No comments:

Post a Comment